DIY Copyright for Artists
Do you worry about having your art ripped off? Has it already happened to you?
Getting your art stolen and having others profit from it without your permission feels absolutely gut-wrenching.
You want to scream. Cry. Fight. Give up. Get even. It’s a rollercoaster ride of emotions.
I know, because I’ve gone through it way too many times. But I’ve figured out a way to handle it.
Introducing DIY COPYRIGHT FOR ARTISTS, the lawyer-free method for artists who want to protect their work and get paid by copyright infringers. For just $35.
This is a LIVE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS presented by me (Marc Johns!) on June 14th. And you get to ask questions!
What I’ll be talking about:
- What to do when your art is ripped off
- The exact step-by-step method I’ve used to collect thousands from infringers
- Why publicly calling out copyright infringers is usually not the best strategy (and when it is)
- How to protect your art
- Get rid of the fear of having your work out there
- Positioning yourself and your art so you can worry less about getting ripped off
- Secrets! Like this one: did you know that most companies are not interested in stealing from you?
- Get this taken care of so you can go back to making art and enjoying the sunshine
I am NOT a lawyer. I’m an artist, that, unfortunately, has had to learn a lot about this and found some strategies to get paid for copyright infringement. I’d love to share what I’ve learned with you and hope that we can all take more control of the valuable work we create.
What you’ll get when you sign up:
- Access to the live video class, livestreamed through Crowdcast, happening on June 14, 10am.
- I will talk for an hour, and then I will take questions live for up to an hour. Once you sign up, there will be an opportunity to post your questions in Crowdcast anytime before the event. Don’t be shy - ask whatever you want to know!
- A PDF guide of my step-by-step method for how to get paid by copyright infringers.
Sign up for DIY Copyright for Artists today! It’ll be fun.
What if you can’t make it on June 14th?
No problem. You’ll get access to the full recording of the class, the PDF guide, as well as see me answer people’s questions.
What this class is NOT:
I am NOT a lawyer, so this is NOT legal advice. However, this class shares my methods for getting compensated from companies that use your work without permission. These methods have helped me collect thousands of dollars in royalty payments from infringers.
Do I hate lawyers?
NO! Lawyers are great. They’re smart people. But I can’t afford to hire them to solve my copyright infringement issues.
By the end of this class I want you to feel less vulnerable and more confident about sharing your work online. I want you to have the know-how that I’ve gained the hard way on how to protect your amazing art. There’s lots to talk about. It’ll be fun! I look forward to all your questions too.
Sign up for DIY Copyright for Artists today!